Here it is – all in one place. Ten years of lessons learned, garnered from hard-won experience helping almost 100 health care organizations implement TeamSTEPPS® type programs.
In this free downloadable article you will learn:
- Who in your hospital should come to TeamSTEPPS® training and why
- Why refresher TeamSTEPPS® training is needed and how to design it
- What to do about new-hires – why it’s critical to get them up to speed on your corporate culture
- How to hardwire TeamSTEPPS® behaviors into daily work life
- Why it’s critical to incorporate Leadership Safety Rounding into your TeamSTEPPS® program and how to do it
- What to do about low performers – those resistant staff who refuse to support your TeamSTEPPS® initiative
- Why you must change your corporate mission and values statements to support your TeamSTEPPS® program
- The role of data collection and analysis and how to create a measurement program to guide your TeamSTEPPS® project
- What changes should be made to your executive assessment and reward programs, and what happens to your sustainability if you don’t
- Why physician support of TeamSTEPPS® is critical and how to get it
- What changes should be made to your Policy and Procedures Manual to support TeamSTEPPS® success
- Why annual employee performance reviews must be revised once a TeamSTEPPS® program is started
- The one publicity strategy most hospitals fail to do and why successful TeamSTEPPS® program never fail to do it.
Register Now To Get More In-Depth Information To Ensure Your TeamSTEPPS® Success
We respect your privacy. Your information will not be sold or used for any third-party purposes.